Saturday, December 6, 2008

New tricks

Like I said before, Grant is just like his Momma! He taught himself something new. The other day I was in the hanging up the Christmas wreaths and Grant yelled, "Hey Ma, look." So I look over at him and this is what I saw.




Yes, you are seeing that right, he taught himself how to do a handstand. I was so proud of him! Sure he has seen his Momma do handstand ALOT. And he has been doing "donkey kicks" for a long time. But he has never done a handstand by himself on the wall and I have never done a handstand on the wall like that. I guess I need to look into putting him in gymnastics. I have been meaning to find a gym for him for a year now but we have just been so busy. I think he would really enjoy it. Especially since he LOVES to do flips off the couch and ottoman, does forward rolls all the time, and now likes to do handstands on my walls. Here are a couple more pictures of him doing a handstand.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats some people never learn this skill.