Friday, December 5, 2008

Java Junkies

Regan has let us know that he LOVES coffee. He loves it hot, cold, frozen, however he can get his hands on it. I even caught him drinking it from a cup at our friends house that she left on the side table when she went to the kitchen to get something. I bought a frappuccino one day while we were in the bookstore and he screamed, I mean really screamed until I gave it to him. He drank the whole thing. Every time I tried to take a drink he screamed again. He is just a JAVA JUNKIE! And of course since Regan was drinking coffee, Grant saw that I had the camera out and had to do what Regan was doing so I would take his picture. I tell you, Grant is a little ham!! Enjoy!


Regan stealing his Daddy's coffee

Yumm this is gooood


Grant stealing some coffee too


1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my wow, I still cant drink coffee. But he looks so cute doing so.