Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas (early) Morning

12/25/08
Now Christmas Eve might have been easy but mid-night Christmas was HARD! Sam and I went to bed at about 11:30 PM because we knew it was going to be an early morning...we had no idea how early it was going to be!!
At about  3:30 AM I hear Ethan whispering to Ian, "Hey, Ian, I think its time to go downstairs. Wake up, lets go." Sam and I both spring out of bed and stop them. Sam sets their clock so the know exactly what time it is. They go back to bed. We go back to bed...or atleast try to. I couldn't go back to sleep right away, finally I drifted off. And wake to "Ian, lets go downstairs." I look over at the clock it is now 5:30 AM (We told the boys that they couldn't go downstairs without us and they couldn't wake us up until 6:0o AM.) Again we jump out of bed and this time we let them come in our room and lay on the couch and watch tv. Again, we tried to go back to sleep, but that didn't happen. At about 6:15 AM (I can't remember if the twins woke up Grant or if he just woke up) Grant came in our room. And finally at 6:30 after much begging and pleading, we let them wake up Regan so we could all go down and open presents.
What an eventful and EARLY Christmas morning!!

No comments: